Tuesday, April 23, 2013

injaynesworld it's "The Power of Choice..."


I woke up in a fog this morning.  Not the usual where my brain needs a leaf blower to clear out the residue from the night before, but an actual pea-soup fog such that the world below my little hilltop had completely vanished from sight.

Many years ago, the two most frightening shows on television were “Twilight Zone” and “The Outer Limits.”  One of them had a story about a guy who woke up one day to find that everyone else on the planet had vanished.    Once he’d gotten over the initial euphoria of “Yay!  Free shit!” it dawned on him that he was actually in deep shit.

Our physical, as well as spiritual, interconnection with the rest of mankind forms the fabric of life on which we all depend.   Lately, the world has seemed to be one big crap-fest, with the level of carnage, greed, anger and pain beyond the sensibilities of most, and the mindset of “us and them” creating the very environment for such to thrive.   But we’re being manipulated.  There is no “us and them.”  Only us.

The very same life energy that flows through me flows through you, as well as that kid lying in a Boston hospital who committed the unthinkable, because energy is all there is.   It can be positive or negative, and because we are instilled with free will – a decision I can’t help but to question and yes, I’m talking to you, God – every single moment of every single day, as a collective consciousness, we are choosing the world we will create.  

As much as I enjoy my solitude, even I find that a little of me goes a long way.   I need people.  I need to engage with the world, and I need to be constantly mindful of the power of my energy, and vigilant to focus on that which I wish to see created, rather than what I may like to see destroyed.   

The fog is starting to lift on my little valley and another day filled with promise awaits me.   I have only to choose wisely. 



blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails