Monday, October 27, 2014

injaynesworld join the "Fiction Challenge with Link-Up..."


As you read this story, think about what is left unsaid.


He said, “It’s time to go.”

She said, “I’ll only be a minute.”

He said, “Why do you always do this?”

She said, “Why must we always leave so early?”

He said, “Because you’re never ready when you say you’ll be.

She said, “It’s only family.”

He said, “You mean it’s only my family.”

She said, “Stop telling me what I mean.”

He said, “If you don’t want to go, just say so.”

She said, “I made a salad.”

He said, “Fine.  I’ll start the car.”

She said, “I’ll only be a minute…  Wait!  Just take the salad.”

He said, “You know I won’t come back this time.”

She said, “…I know.”

Please share your interpretation of this piece in the comments. Then go write a “He said/She said” story on your own blog, come back and link it up. Check back for new links to visit others. 

You have until midnight on Friday.  Join in the fun!



blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails