Sunday, February 19, 2012

injaynesworld it's the "Sunday Recap..."


The level of crazy this week proved too much, even for me.   It’s getting more and more difficult to write these Recaps when the strange and unusual stories on which I rely to spin for your enjoyment become only ho-hum when compared to the nut job crap that's actually going on at the highest levels of power in this country.


Congressional all-male panel discussing women’s lady parts.




Media all-male panel discussing congressional all-male panel discussing women’s lady parts.



The guy who wants to be president.




The guy who wants that guy to be president.





The panel I'd like to see.




Stop the madness!

No offense meant to all the my highly-evolved, lovely male readers.   You know who you are and I adore you.






blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails