Monday, February 17, 2014

injaynesworld "Faking It..."


I faked it.  It’s true.  I told him how good it was and then, God help me, I even begged for more.  What else could I do?   He had tried so hard to please me.  And though he probably shouldn’t have boasted quite so much about his prowess in this area, I didn’t have the heart to hurt his feelings. 

I seriously have to wonder though just where he got this delusion about himself.  I can’t be the first woman he’s disappointed like this.  Had the others faked it, as well?   The thing is, I really like him.  He’s a great guy.   But he wants to do it again tomorrow night and I don’t think I can take it.  So, I guess I really have no choice, do I?   I’ll just have to tell him the truth…

But it can wait until morning.  He may be a crappy cook, but he’s great in bed. 


This post in response to the “30 Minus 2 Days Writing Challenge” prompt, “I faked it,” brought to you by those fine folks at We Work for Cheese.  Check out the other posts for today.  



blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails