Wednesday, October 21, 2009

injaynesworld we say Thank You, Gutsy Gals

.
Today injaynesworld was featured in the October newsletter of  Gusty Gals Inspire Me , a great website that celebrates women's endeavors of all kinds.   They included an excerpt from "Out of My Hands," the story I wrote about the night I took a freak fall and broke my neck.   Since that story is buried back in my August archives and readers of the newsletter have been directed here to read the entire story, just clicking on the link should take you right there.  If you like what you read, take a further look around and, if you're so inclined, you can click the follow button and join all the tiny heads on my sidebar.  I do love those tiny heads.

A special thank you to Deborah Hutchison, founder of Gusty Gals and one of the gutsiest gals I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.   She is also the author of the truly awesome just published book "Put It In Writing," which should definitely be in every gutsy gal's library. 

Thanks so much, Deb.  I'm so honored by this incredible shout-out.

8 comments:

Contemplations of an Army Wife said...

You deserve every shout out in the world! For good and for bad. You're inspiring in more ways that you know. xoxo

Lee said...

What a stud you are!! I am going to go and read the post right now!!

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations, Jayne! That's awesome. I enjoyed reading that post... one of the first ones I read from you. You're definitely one Gutsy Gal!

Beth said...

Congratulations on this well deserved shout out!

LucyCooper said...

You are gutsy, Jayne! A pat on the back AND a high five are in order. I love Jayne's World!

laughykate said...

Holy shit. I'm.............speechless. I would replace 'brick' with 'meteor'.

Adam said...

I've just read your story, I'm impressed, I'd be desperate in your shoes. Really, I wish I had been there by you that time!!! By the way, I hope you threw them away!!!

And I agree with Cat Lady, you are indeed one gutsy gal!

Congrats! On everything!!!

Adam (mrelife.blogspot.com)

Jayne Martin said...

Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate your support more than you could know.

Adam, you are such a sweetie. And no, I have not thrown away the red shoes, but I am moderating my tequila intake when wearing them. ;)



Related Posts with Thumbnails