Monday, November 19, 2012

injaynesworld we've "Gone Fishing..."


Actually, I prefer that someone else do the killing, cleaning, and cooking, but I couldn’t resist this latest flash fiction challenge from Business Card Fiction, a new website featuring two monthly prompts, which must be written in the format of the back of a business card.  Best of all, there are prizes involved!  

The official tournament starts on December 1st, but right now we’re in practice mode, so from the prompt “fish” here is my first attempt at Business Card Fiction.  



That’s all there is to it.  Go check out the website for all the details and come play with us.

Thank you Business Card Fiction judges for choosing my piece as a BCF Favorite and awarding me this nifty badge of merit.  I do love shiny things.  



blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails