Wednesday, February 2, 2011

injaynesworld it’s “Kim Kardashian’s Nipple Nightmare…"

.
Dear Kimmy...

I understand you're a wee bit hysterical over the reveal of your one-of-a-kind, premium grade-A nipple in a layout you did for W magazine.  Your tearful expression of violation and modesty is compelling, but may I just point out that once you've had your spread, well... spread all over the World Wide Web for everyone's horny viewing pleasure, that horse has pretty much left the barn.

 

Sweetie, if you don’t want us to think of you as just a gal who can’t keep her clothes on, then keep your damn clothes on.   Personally, I have never understood the fixation with women’s nipples, but we seem to have a love/hate relationship with them, don’t we?   I’ve seen the photos, Kim, and believe me honey, your nipple ain’t nothing special. 



If I were you, I’d be crying about being featured in the “art edition” of a magazine that would give you and PeeWee Herman top billing over Salvador Dali.  

So let’s just nip this nonsense in the bud, shall we.

Sincerely,



blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails